St. George’s Toddler Group.
A group for expectant mum, pre-school children and those who care for them, that meet in the Church Hall, Lower Street, Harnham.
Meets every Monday from 9.30 – 11.30am.
Is a church run group, and once a term holds a toddler friendly church service in St.George’s. Refreshments are served by members of the Mothers Union.
- A meeting place for parents and carers.
- A safe environment for children to play.
- Toys and play materials
- Tea/squash and biscuits.
- Songs, rhymes and choruses.
- No weekly charge but donations welcome.
- Volunteer helpers are there to help and support.
- Parents and carers are responsible for their children in the session.
- Your ideas and comments are always welcome.