Bumps, Babies and Blessings (3B’s) /St. George’s Toddler Groups.
3B’S AND ST.GEORGE’S TODDLERS
We apologise for any inconvenience, but for the present time we are unable to run our Toddler groups, as the leaders/organisers have other commitments due to the Corona Virus.
Two groups for expectant mum, pre-school children and those who care for them, that meet in the Church Hall, Lower Street, Harnham.
3B’s meets every Monday from 9.30 – 11.30am.
Is a church run group, and once a term holds a toddler friendly church service in St.George’s. Refreshments are served by members of the Mothers Union.
St.George’s Toddler Group meets every Wednesday from 9.30 – 11.30am.
This is a group run by parent/carers and supported by the church.
- A meeting place for parents and carers.
- A safe environment for children to play.
- Toys and play materials
- Tea/squash and biscuits.
- Songs, rhymes and choruses.
- No weekly charge but donations welcome.
- Volunteer helpers are there to help and support.
- Parents and carers are responsible for their children in the session.
- Your ideas and comments are always welcome.